Sunday, October 10, 2010

my catsss

for your information miss i have a lot of cats.i'm an animal lover.hehe.this is some of my cat picture that i still have and story of them..


this is kopi or cokelet..its female..i love the color she's a lovely cat.we saw kopi near the road so we decided to take care of her... but unfortunately i have too many cats and my mum cant stand any more so my dad give it to his friend..






this is citam..because she's really black..its a female too..this picture was taken when she's still small..citam fur is not that long but soo soft like human hair..she like to massage people when she want to sleep..we got her from my brother girlfriend cat..now citam still with us..



this is citam family..the mother name is foxy..the white one is lala,the middle one is uteh,the black one is citam..uteh is now with my boyfriend i give it to him..he take care 3 of my cats..lala is now at kampung too many cats so we have to send her there..n foxy is with my brother girlfriend..


last story of my cats..too many cats to write in my blog..okay the gray one is pedro the oldest among all of my cats..last time he was really fat now when he's old he's back to thin..pedro afraid of people if many people came to my house he will hide under my couch until everybody go back..the Siamese is pucci,pedro girlfriend..haha..she's still small a loving cat too..

2 comments:

  1. waa suka kt pucci ngn citam... u tgkp gamaq biar btol2.. ni ha mana yg mcm kotak tisu tuh? yg garang.. trauma i dok umah u ehehe

    ReplyDelete
  2. aik suke citam??xtkot ke ngok muke die??haha..owh tu dah ilang lah..kan i pegi kedah sebulan tuh..ilang trus..merajuk kort kteorg xbwk..hehe

    ReplyDelete