Sunday, October 10, 2010

surprise!!

on 25th september last month was my mother birthday ..

me n my sibling don't plan anything about celebrating my mum birthday..but then last mnit plan..

without any money i start thinking of doing a surprise birthday party for her..but only family..

then i contact my older sister..we plan it together..everybody in the family is invited but then my granny,aunty n both big brother cant make it..but its okay..

we divide our work..i'm the project manager..haha..

so my sister have to call everybody and buy cake for my mother with the name 'ANIP' haha she really hate that name but for a joke we put that name on the cake..

my job is to decorate the place and buy some present for her..

my boyfriend work is to pick up everybody that have no transport..

my brother girlfriend is the chef..haha..she's the only one that know how to cook..

our theme is white shirt n blue jeans the theme was given by my sister..

and i hassle my mum to wear white tube dress to go for shopping haha..

owh forgot to tell my dad job is to make sure that mama dint know anything and to close her eyes when they arrive home..there are some picture from the party to see more further about 'my party' hehe..

No comments:

Post a Comment